Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gives players plenty of achievements or trophies for players to complete through their playing sessions. One of these Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order achievements or trophies is called Green Thumb and requires players to collect a specific item. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know to complete the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Green Thumb activity covered for you.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Green Thumb
The item that you will need to gather for the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Green Thumb activity is a plant know as Terrarium. Your companion Greez Dritus will task you with finding Terrarium seeds across the Galaxy. Multiple of these Terrarium seeds can be found on the various planets you will encounter during your Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order adventures. You can find all of the Terrarium seed locations you will need to visit to complete the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Green Thumb activity below:
- The Kalpi Terrarium seed for the Green Thumb trophy can be found in a puddle of water near the pile of rubble you will come across when you battle the bog rates located at the meditation circle point in the Subterranean Refuge area.
- Players will locate the Featherfern Terrarium seed on the other side of a broken bridge in the Fractured Plain area. This bridge will be found near three large holes.
- You will find the Mushbloom one on the left side of the Origin Tree at the foot of a large plant.
- Your Milk Grass Terrarium seed will be located in the Gloomroot Hollow area. There will be a side path at the halfway portion of the game's map, where the Milk Grass will be found on the raised path.
- The Bonshyyyr Terrarium seed will be found in the Imperial Refinery area. It will be found to the left of the clearing you will arrive at when first coming to Kashyyyk.
- Players will need to find the Royale Fuzz Terrarium seed for the Green Thumb achievement. This particular item is located in the Weathered Monument area next to the scomp link chest found after your battle with two heavy stormtroopers. It will be found on the path off to the left of the mountain.
- The Gillypod seed will be located on the path that you will take to the Tomb of Eliram. Jump to the pillar in the middle of the Windswept Ruins area, and this Terrarium seed will be waiting for you.
- Our final Zeffo Terrarium seed for the Green Thumb achievement is located at the crash site area. It will be found to the right of the small circle at the crash site on a ledge.
- The Green Thumb achievement will then need you to find the Bleeding Gut Terrarium Seed. This item is located below the red swinging vine in the Swamp of Sacrifice area.
- This Swamp of Sacrifice area is also where you will find the Mushing Seed for the Green Thumb trophy. It is at the base of the cliff to the left of the tree that spawns the Undead Nightsisters.
Would you like to learn more about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order besides how to complete the Green Thumb achievement? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or our three most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Dual Wield Lightsabers - Can You Do It?
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Tomb of Miktrull Chests Guide
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Abandoned Workshop Chests Guide
We here at Prima Games wish you the best of luck in your quest to complete the Green Thumb achievement in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Let us know how your adventure goes over on Twitter and Facebook!